Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I open or add funds to a prepaid customer account?
Select Fund An Inmate Prepaid Account to add funds to a prepaid account using our website or call us at 1-800-660-9255.
- What if something is damaged, broken, or missing from my order?
We will replace any damaged, broken, or missing item free of charge. We only require confirmation from the facility's mail room.
- What are your shipping & handling charges?
Standard ground shipping and handling charges vary depending on the institution you select, and generally do not exceed $6.99. Optional air shipping and rush processing is also available for an additional fee.
- What methods of payment can I use?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover, as well as money orders, checks, and institution checks. A valid phone number and address must be imprinted on any personal checks. Simply select which kind of payment you wish to use during the check-out process. If you choose not to pay with a credit card, we will hold your order until we receive a printed copy of your walkenhorsts.com order along with payment.
- How can I check on an order?
You can check the status of your orders and track shipments from our track order page. To check your order status when logged into your account, select My Account to view your recent purchases. You can also get order information by contacting Walkenhorst's in any of the following ways:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 800-660-9255
- Fax: 707-261-4020
- Mail: 445 Ingenuity Ave, Sparks, NV 89441
- Can you send me a copy of the current Walkenhorst's catalog?
Click here and we will put a catalog in the mail for you right away. Or, get one in pdf format.
- How long will it take for my order to process & ship?
If an order is placed online at walkenhorsts.com by 12 noon, it will usually ship out within 3-5 business days. The following are reasons an order may be delayed:
- Items are discontinued or temporarily out of stock. Since Walkenhorst's receives shipments of many items weekly, we may hold your order for a short time to allow product to arrive. If an item is out of stock for a longer time, we will contact you for another selection, remove the item from the order, or send a similar item instead.
- Other temporary processing and shipping delays are occasionally caused by factors outside our control. We will do our best to make sure your order will ship as soon as possible.